IPR Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Plasma Research Institute Recruitment: The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector – 25, Gandhinagar and has a Centre at Guwahati.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on Direct Recruitment basis:-
Name of the Post: Clerk – A
Post Code: 01
No. of Posts: Total 05 Nos. of posts as under: 01-ST, 03-OBC, 01-UR
Pay Level: Level 2 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 19,900/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC)
For ST candidates, age not exceeding 30 years (Including age relaxation).
For OBC candidates, age not exceeding 28 years (Including age relaxation).
For Un-reserved (UR) candidates, age not exceeding 25 years.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
1. Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Certified course in Computer.
3. One year relevant experience related to work given in “Job Description”.
Job Description: The selected candidate will be required to do routine duties related to General Administration, Establishment, Accounts, Purchase and Stores.
Selection Process: The Online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, Category Certificate, experience, Fee Receipt etc. and only the valid applications shall be considered for further processing. The authorities reserve all rights not to call an applicant for written test without assigning any reason.
The prescribed Essential Qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test.
The candidate should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant fields in the online application form over and above the minimum qualifications required and upload relevant documents. Only relevant experience as mentioned in Job Description will be considered.
Method of Selection: The selection process involves two levels of tests named as Level-1 Test and Level-2 Test.
Level–1 Test: Level-1 Test shall be Written Test to be conducted for all the valid applicants. It will be an objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) test. Level-1 Test will be qualifying exam/screening test to shortlist candidates for next level of selection process i.e. Level-2.
Level–2 Test: Level-2 Test shall be of Descriptive nature, including letter writing and document preparation on Computer.
Final Selection: Final Selection shall be on the basis of marks secured in Level-2 Test.
In the event of a tie in Level-2 test score, the marks scored in Level-1 test shall also be considered for selection. Further, in case of equal marks even at Level-1, the candidate with higher percentage of marks at graduation level shall be considered for selection.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website www.ipr.res.in by 15/11/2021 (till 5.30 P.M).
Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application:
1. A recent passport size colour photograph.
2. Copies of following supporting documents:
i) Proof of age. ( Refer above at sr. no. 9 of general information)
ii) Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees.
iii) Computer Course Certificate.
iv) Experience certificate(s).
v) Certificate of caste/community/class in prescribed format (if applicable).
vi) Copy of payment receipt (if applicable)
vii) Any other relevant document(s).
Please note that there is no need to send hard copies of the application & supporting documents.
In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The numbers of vacancies indicated above are provisional and may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the Institute. The persons with disabilities can also apply against the unreserved quota.
2. Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post, otherwise submitted application(s) shall be rejected outright.
3. The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Application, unless otherwise specified.
4. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Application carefully and upload recent passport size colour photograph and scan copies of the documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, age relaxation, etc., as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing. Institute reserves the right to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of the recruitment process.
5. Each applicant is advised to submit only one Online Application. However, if the candidate submits multiple Online Applications, then it must be ensured that the Online Application with the higher ‘Application ID Number’ is complete in all respects. Applicants who submit multiple Online Applications should note that only the Online Application with higher ‘Application ID Number’ i.e. latest one shall be considered for processing by the Institute.
6. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other test.
7. Candidates seeking relaxations in age and/or payment of fee under SC/ST/OBC-non creamy layer/PwBD/EWS category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. Of India failing which they will be treated at par with “Unreserved (UR)” candidates.
8. All the qualifications must be from recognized Universities / Boards / Institutions only. Applicants having qualifications from other countries shall submit equivalency certificate from UGC / AIU.
9. The following certificate/documents only are acceptable as proof of Age (Any one):
i. Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate.
ii. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
iii. Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate in which date of birth is mentioned.
10. Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online application does not entail a call for Level-1 Test. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Written Test, without assigning any reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
11. Candidates employed in Govt. / Aided / Autonomous / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their application through proper channel or bring NOC if called for Level-2 Test.
12. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
13. The Level-1 and Level-2 tests will be conducted in Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar. More details will be updated on website.
14. Sleeper Class/Second Class to and fro Rail/State Transport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to outstation candidates who are called for Level-2 Test on production and submission of original ticket/photocopy if it is a return ticket.
15. In addition to pay and allowances, HRA, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme are admissible for the above post. Perquisites like New Pension Scheme, LTC, Children Education Allowance for school going children and transport facility (depending on availability of seats in the route vehicle) in lieu of Transport Allowance are admissible as per Institute’s rules.
16. Experience shall be counted only after the date of possessing the essential educational qualifications.
17. The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all communications will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to website of the Institute for regular updates of the recruitment.
18. The candidates should take utmost care to fill the information in online application form. The list of valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be prepared through computer-based shortlisting based upon the furnished information in online application. The valid applicants shall be called for Level-1 Test.
19. Based upon Level-1 Test scores, a merit list shall be prepared to shortlist candidates for Level-2 Test after verifying information furnished in their online application form against supporting documents uploaded by them. Those candidates who do not fulfil requirements of this advertisement, will not be considered for Level-2 Test.
20. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the IPR website. There will be no separate communication for candidates who are not shortlisted. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
21. IPR reserves the right not to select any candidate for above post or cancel the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason.
22. Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. www.ipr.res.in
23. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts/Tribunals situated at Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad only.
24. Records of the candidates not selected shall be preserved only for a period of one year from the date of publication of the list of selected candidates.
25. Applicants, by virtue of the act of application, commit themselves to the highest standards of ethical practices. Fraudulent documents, canvassing in any form or influencing the process of recruitment at any stage shall not only result in rejection of the application but may also lead to legal action.
Important Link: IPR Clerk Recruitment Official Notification PDF
More Information for IPR Recruitment 2021: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.