NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022 – NHM Tripura Vacancy 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply
Organization Name: NHM Tripura
NHM Tripura Official Website: tripuranrhm.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total Vacancy: 191 Posts
Qualification: GNM, B.Sc (Nursing)
Age Limit: 42 years
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 17.11.2022
Qualification for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B. Sc Nursing) or higher qualification in the same field from a recognized Institute/University.
2. Such candidate must be registered under Tripura Nursing Council and submit valid registration certificate.
3. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe must have supporting document in the form of SC/ST Certificate, duly issued by competent authorities.
4. Candidate must be the permanent resident of Tripura.
Age Limit for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
42 years for UR candidates & 47 years for SC/ST candidates for all categories of post.
Entitlement for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
The shortlisted candidates will be appointed as community Health officer at Health sub- Centre level with pay of Rs. 25,000/- per month only, as salary / remuneration ans there will be a provision for Performance Linked Incentives of up to Rs, 15,000/- only p.m.
Selection Mode for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
1. Candidates will be selected based on the score in an Competency Assessment Test (CAT) i,e, 100% on CAT. There will be no viva-voice. Candidates will be selected based on merit.
2. The cut off marks for qualifying the written examination is 30o/o for all categories of candidate’s i,e, UR/SC & ST.
3. The examination will be conducted for 100 marks in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern carrying 1 (one) each, For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
4. Candidate will be provided with OMR Sheet for answering the questions.
5. In case of a tie in the marks secured in the written examination to be conducted, preference shall be given as per the details mentioned below:
i. The candidate obtaining the higher marks in 12ml Higher Secondary.
ii, Even if tie persists, relative age seniority.
How to Apply for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
The eligible and willing applicants can apply through online mode only.
Online Application Process for National Health Mission Tripura Recruitment
Candidates are required to upload the following self-attested documents at the time of submission of online application form, without which the application will not be accepted:
1) Mark-sheet of High School Certificate (Madhyamik) Examination
2) Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination
3) All Mark-sheets issued by concerned University during the course for acquiring the Essential Educational Qualification.
4) Complete Experience Certificates through which experience eligibility and duration of experience filled by applicant can be checked/ validated.
5) Valid Registration Certificate from the Respective Council, as mentioned in the ToR, for those positions where Registration is required.
6) Valid Gets Certificate (Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST) issued by the competent authority (For post where reservation is applicable)
7) Permanent Resident Certificate of Tripura (PRTC).
B) No Objection Certificate from current employer (if employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Society/Private or any other organization).
9) Recent colour passport photograph.
10) Any other document as per the application form.
Starting Date for Online Application: 07.11.2022
Last Date for Online Application: 17.11.2022
More Information for NHM Tripura Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.