DLSC Nadia District Gram Panchayat Secretary Download Admit Card 2019: DM Office Nadia (District Level Selection Committee) will soon publish the Admit Card of 50 Panchayat Secretary. The District Level Selection Committee, Nadia will publish a notification stating the date and time of Written Examination and it will be available on the website www.nadia.gov.in. Dear Applied Candidates are you waiting for DLSC Nadia Secretary Written Examination Details, DLSC Nadia Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern, DLSC Nadia Secretary Selection Process, DLSC Nadia Secretary Eligibility Criteria, DLSC Nadia Secretary Recruitment Notification and etc.
DLSC Nadia Panchayat Secretary Eligibility Criteria Details
Educational Qualification: Must have passed the Higher Secondary from any recognized Board.
Other Qualification: At least 6 months of formal training in using Personal Computer from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2018.
Nadia District Panchayat Secretary Salary Scale: Pay Band-2 Rs.5400 to 25200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2600/- and other allowances will also be admitted as per Government orders on the force.
Nadia District Gram Panchayat Secretary Download Admit Card
Organization Name: Panchayat & R.D.Section
Official Website: www.nadia.gov.in
Name of the Post: Panchayat Secretary
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
Mode of Download Admit Card: Online
Generation of Admit Card – Nadia District GP Secretary Vacancy
- The District Level Selection Committee, Nadia will publish a notification stating the date and time of Written Examination and it will be available on the website www.nadia.gov.in.
- As soon as the said notification is published, the applicant will have to generate the admit card by putting his/her auto-generated Registration Number/Application Number along with his/her Date of Birth in the respective place.
- After generation of the Admit Card, a print out is to be taken.
- Two copies of the identical color passport size self-attested photograph to be affixed on the Panchayat Secretary Admit Card in the place earmarked for the purpose, if his/her photograph does not appear on the system generated admit card.
- The lower part of the Gram Panchayat Secretary Admit Card is to be signed by the applicant in presence of the invigilator on the day of examination and to be handed over to the invigilator.
- The candidate shall have to bring with him/her any photo identity document viz. EPIC, PAN Card, Passport, Admit Card/Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent with photograph/Driving License/Bank Passbook containing the photograph of the candidate any other photo identity card issued by the competent Govt. Authority at the time of Written Exam and Viva-voce.
- Candidate without Nadia District Gram Panchayat Secretary Admit Card and any photo identity document as mentioned above shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Mode of Examination:
Part-I: Written Examination (85 Marks)
Part-II: Viva Voce Test (15 Marks
|Name of the Post||Syllabus for Written Examination|
|Secretary||English: 25 Marks (General Academic Standard of HS)
Bengali: 25 Marks (General Academic Standard of HS)
Arithmetic: 25 Marks (General Academic Standard of MP)
General Knowledge: 10 Marks (Emphasis on Rural Life & Rural Development)
|Period of Online Submission of Application||25/06/2018 to 09/07/2018 (Up to 5.00 PM)|
|Notice for generation of Admit Card from the Website www.nadia.gov.in and Date of Written Examination||Follow Newspaper viz. Bartaman, The Times of India as well as Nadia District Official Website www.nadia.gov.in|
Click Here ⇒ Download Recruitment Official Notice pdf
Click Here ⇒ Download Admit Card for GP Secretary Posts (Update Soon)
Click Here ⇒ Nadia District Official Website (i.e. nadia.gov.in)
More Information for Nadia District GP Secretary Download Admit Card 2019: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.