Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Rally 2021: Indian Army has published a notification for the recruitment of Soldier Vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply Online. Candidates can check all the paragraphs to know detailed information about Indian Army Rally 2021 like Eligibility Criteria, Indian Army Salary, Age Limit, Indian Army Login, Indian Army Selection, How to Indian Army Registration, Indian Army Admit Card, etc. are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Indian Army
Indian Army Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Post Name: Soldier (Various Trade)
Qualification: 8th / 10th / 12th Pass
Age Limit: 17 ½ to 23 Years
Application Mode: Online
Indian Army Bharti 2021 – Educational Qualification Details
01) Soldier General Duty (GD): Cl 10th or Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grades which contains 33% and overall the aggregate of C2 grade.
02) Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math’s, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
03) Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2 / 12th / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
04) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management: 10+2 / 12th / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths / Accounts Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
05) Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) – 10th Pass: (i) Class 10th Simple Pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
06) Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) – 8th Pass: (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper, and Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
07) Sepoy Pharma: 10+2 or equivalent exam pass and qualified in D.Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally – Age Limit Details
01) Soldier General Duty (GD): The candidate’s age limit should be between 17 ½ to 21 Years.
02) For All Other Soldier Posts: The candidate’s age limit should be between 17 ½ to 23 Years.
03) Sepoy Pharma: The candidate’s age limit should be between 19 to 25 Years.
Indian Army Rally 2020
» Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
» Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
» Written Test
» Medical Test
How to Online Registration: Eligible candidates need to apply Online only through the link available on the Indian Army Official Website – joinindianarmy.nic.in. No other modes of application shall be accepted.
Indian Army Bharti Admit Card Download: Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on the production of Admit Card generated online through the Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates must give their own email-id in their own personal interest. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
♦ Women Military Police Recruitment
♦ Army Rally (Alwar)
♦ Army Rally (Jaipur)
♦ Army Rally (Jhunjhunu)
♦ Army Rally (Jodhpur)
Other Important Links:
» Apply Online
» Indian Army Official Website
More Information for Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.