Indian Army Jamnagar Rally 2020-21: Army Recruiting Office, Jamnagar has published a notification for the recruitment of Soldier (Various Trade) Vacancy. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 10.12.2020 to 18.01.2021. Interested candidates may refer to the Indian Army Official Website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for full details.
Indian Army Recruitment
Organization Name: Indian Army
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Posts Name: Soldier
Qualification: 8th, 10th, 12th
Age Limit: 17 ½ to 23 Years
Application Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.01.2021
Type Of Posts:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant
5. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
6. Soldier Tradesman
Indian Army Bharti 2020 – Join Indian Army 2020 Notification
1. Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system minimum of ‘D’ grade (33-40) in individual subjects OR grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
2. Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
5. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory
6. Soldier Tradesman (8th and 10th Pass):
(i) Class 10th and 8th simple pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
Soldier General Duty: 17 ½ -21 Years
Others Posts: 17 ½ -23 Years
Rally Details: Army Recruitment Rally will be held at NDH High School, Devbhumi Dwarka for eligible candidates of districts Jamnagar, Porbander, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junagadh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Botad, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT). Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 22.01.2021 to 27.01. 2021. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
(i) Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
(ii) Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
(iii) Medical Test
(iv) Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Join Indian Army 2020 – Join Indian Army Apply
How To Apply: Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through the Indian Army Offical Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Eligible and Interested Candidates can read the Official Notification before Apply Online.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 10.12.2020
Closing Date for Online Registration: 18.01.2021
More Information for Indian Army Jamnagar Rally Recruitment: We give the above content for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.