IBPS Recruitment 2020 for 647 Officer Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Officer Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: IBPS
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Total Vacancy: 647 Posts
Age Limit: 20-30 Years
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 23.11.2020
Type Of Posts:
1. I.T. Officer
2. Agricultural Field Officer
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari
4. Law Officer
5. HR/Personnel Officer
6. Marketing Officer
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
1. I.T. Officer: a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer pplications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Manageme.
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
4. Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
6. Marketing Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit 20 Years Maximum Age limit 30 Posts.
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
PwD Candidates: 10 Years
Others Candidates age relaxation as per rules.
IBPS Vacancy 2020 – IBPS Career 2020
How To Apply: Interested candidates who are eligible for this recruitment have to apply through Online. All the applicants must read the detailed information before apply.
SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs.175/-
For Others Candidates: Rs.850/-
Payment Mode: Online
Starting Date for Apply Online: 02.11.2020
Last Date for Apply Online: 23.11.2020
The download of call letters for Preliminary Exam: December 2020
The download of Call letter for Main Exam: January 2021
More Information for IBPS Recruitment 2020: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.