Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 – Exim Bank Vacancy 2023: Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, to fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 – Indian Exim Bank
Organisation Name: Export-Import Bank of India
Exim Bank Official Website: www.eximbankindia.in
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (Banking Operations)
2. Management Trainee (Digital Technology)
3. Management Trainee (Rajbhasha)
4. Management Trainee (Administration)
Total Vacancy: 45 Posts
Age Limit: 21-28 years
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 10.11.2023
Qualification for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
1) Management Trainee (Banking Operations) – Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation.
Post Graduation (MBA / PGDBA or equivalent) with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA). Post Graduation course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance with minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Candidates who have appeared / appearing for the final examination in Post Graduation or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
2) Management Trainee (Digital Technology) – Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication.
MCA with minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA in Graduation & MCA
3) Management Trainee (Rajbhasha) – Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA in Graduation.
Master’s Degree of a recognised university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
4) Management Trainee (Administration) – B.E/B. Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA.
Post Graduate qualification in Hotel and Hospitality Management / Facilities Management with minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA, in Graduation and Post Graduation.
Age Limit for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on October 01, 2023.
1. SC/ST – 33 Years
2. OBC – 31 Years
3. PwBD (SC/ ST) 43 Years, PwBD (OBC-NCL) 41 Years, PwBD (UR/ EWS) 38 Years
Pay Scale for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
Rs. 36000 – 63,840/-
Application Fee for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
a) General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
b) SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Female Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Mode for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment
Written Examination and Interview.
Starting Date for Online Application: 21.10.2023
Last Date for Online Application: 10.11.2023
How to Apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2023: Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Websit ibpsonline.ibps.in.
More Information for Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.