BDL Recruitment 2022 – BDL Vacancy 2022: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Various Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
BDL Recruitment 2022 – Ministry of Defence
Organization Name: BDL
BDL Official Website: bdl-india.in
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager (HR)
2. Deputy General Manager (Civil)
3. Senior Manager (Civil)
4. Senior Manager (Explosives)
5. Manager (Explosives)
6. Deputy Manager (Civil)
7. Deputy Manager (Explosives)
8. Assistant Manager (Civil)
9. Assistant Manager (Explosives)
10. Junior Manager (Russian/English Translation)
Qualification: Degree, Diploma, MBA
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 16.08.2022
Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment
1. First Class in MBA or equivalent / Post Graduate Diploma in HR / PM&IR / Personnel Management / Social Science / Social Welfare / Social Work of 2 years Duration from University / Institution Recognized by Government.
2. First Class Degree (or 05 years integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in Civil from recognized Universities / Institution or equivalent course.
3. First Class Degree (or 05 years integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in Chemical / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical from recognized Universities / Institution or equivalent course
First Class M.Sc (Chemistry / Explosive Chemistry)
4. First Class Degree / MS in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent studied in Russia.
First Class Degree / MS in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent and Diploma in Russian Language from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
Read the official notification for detailed information about the age limit.
i) Selection for the Post of Junior Manager (Russian / English Translation) will be based on Written Test.
ii) Selection for the Post of General Manager (HR) / Deputy General Manager (Civil) / Senior Manager (Civil) / Senior Manager (Explosives) / Manager (Explosives) / Deputy Manager (Civil) / Deputy Manager (Explosives) / Assistant Manager (Civil) / Assistant Manager (Explosives) will be based on Interview.
iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the number of years of experience in the requisite/ relevant field / area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. Candidates are required to appear for Interview on the date, time and venue which will be mentioned in their Call Letter will be sent through e-mail / Speed Post to their correspondence e-mail ID / Postal address.
iv) Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of maximum 1:10 based on the number of years of experience in the requisite field / area followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be displayed on Company’s website.
BDL Job Vacancy 2022 – BDL Career
Application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is to be paid online through SBI e-pay (by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI, etc.,). Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen / Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment 2022: Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE only by logging on to http://bdl-india.in. Applications without online registration will not be accepted.
Starting Date for Online Application: 16.07.2022
Last Date for Online Application: 16.08.2022
Click Here ⇒ Recruitment Notification PDF
Click Here ⇒ BDL Official Website
More Information for the Bharat Dynamics Limited Recruitment: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.