Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Indian Army released a recruitment notification. Where 10th and 12th pass candidates can apply. Recruitment notice for the posts of Steno, LDC, Messenger, Draftari, Safaiwala, Cook Posts. Applications for the said posts are to be made through the prescribed application form.
Indian Army Bharti 2023 – 10th & 12th Pass Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Qualification||10th & 12th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of the Post||Various|
Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2023
Name of the Posts:
- Steno Grade–II
- Steno Grade–II: Candidates must have 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- LDC: Candidates must have 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Messenger: Candidates must have 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Draftari: Candidates must have 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Safaiwala: Candidates must have 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Cook: Candidates must have 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
(a) UR & EWS – 18 Yrs to 25 Yrs.
(b) OBC – 18 Yrs to 28 Yrs.
(c) SC/ST – 18 Yrs to 30 Yrs.
(d) ESM (Ex-Servicemen) – As per laid out policy in vogue.
(e) Central Govt Employees (CGE) – Age relaxation for government servants upto 40 years as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Calculation of Age:
Age calculation will be as on last date prescribed for receipt of application in open advertisement which will be considered as 26 Oct 2023 (02 Nov 2023 in case of candidate of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep)
Indian Army Salary Details:
- For Steno Post: Rs.25,500 to 81,100/- (Level – IV)
- For LDC Post: Rs.19,900 to 63,200/- (Level – II)
- For Draftari Post: Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- (Level – I)
- For Messenger Post: Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- (Level – I)
- For Safaiwala Post: Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- (Level – I)
- For Cook Post: Rs.18,000 to 56,900/- (Level – II)
Written Test will be conducted on OMR sheet. All candidates should acquaint themselves with this process. The question papers of written test (Objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Practical/Trade/Physical & Skill Tests:
These test will be carried out as per instructions given in the call letter that is available at www. indianarmy.nic.in.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment
Candidate will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through Ordinary or Registered or Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “Application for the Post of ______________” on top of envelope while sending the application form.
Photocopy of the following certificates to be attached alongwith application duly self-attested.
(A) Recent Four (04) Passport size photographs self-attested one pasted on the right corner of application and one on acknowledgement card and two attached with the application form.
(B) Self-attested photocopies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
- Educational qualification certificates (Matriculation onwards).
- Medical Certificate from a registered medical practitioner for physical fitness.
- Birth certificates (Matriculation certificate/Mark sheet in which date of birth is mentioned can e produced in lieu).
- Caste certificates where applicable (OBC/SC/ST).
- Income and asset certificate only for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Aadhar Card and one ID proof.
- Residential Certificate.
- Experience / Proficiency Certificate duly Signed and Stamped by issuing Authority (Where applicable).
- Certificate / undertaking for employment in units Western Command or anywhere in India (Please see sample of certificate at website indianarmy.nic.in).
- Call letter (Please see sample of call letter at website indianarmy.nic.in).
- Discharge certificate only for Ex-servicemen and NOC from CO/OC of unit in case of serving personnel who are in last year of discharge / retirement duly countersigned by respective OIC Records.
- Central Government Civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/office.
(C) One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- (Candidates applied for the post of Fireman must be send Two self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- on each).
♦ Zone-wise Rally Schedule for the RTG Year 2023-24 (PDF)
More Information for Indian Army Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.