HAL Recruitment 2022 – HAL Vacancy 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited Applications to recruit Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, to fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – HAL Careers
Organization Name: HAL
HAL Official Website: hal-india.co.in
Name of the Posts:
1. Engineering Graduate Apprentice
2. Technician Apprentice
3. General Stream Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 59 Posts
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 09.11.2022
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment
1. Engineering Graduate Apprentice –
Graduates in the respective branch of Engineering
2. Technician Apprentice –
Diploma in the respective branch of Engineering
3. General Stream Graduate Apprentice –
Graduates in the respective Discipline
Read the official notification for detailed information about the age limit.
HAL Job Vacancy 2022 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Documents required at the time of Walk-in:-
A. For Verification of Original Certificates:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC/lOth Marks Certificate.
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH)if applicable.
B. Documents for Submission:
1. One set of Photo copy/Xerox copy of all the above Certificates.
2. 2 Passport size Photographs.
3. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Date of Walk-in-Interview:- 09.11.2022
Reporting Time:- 09.30 AM
Walk-in Venue Address:- Department of Training & Development,
Hin dustan Aeron autics Limited, Avion ics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042
More Information for HAL Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.