Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Jobs 2022: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, West Bengal & Sikkim has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under Sports quota vacancy. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 – Income Tax Jobs 2022
Organization Name: Income Tax Department
Income Tax Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Name of the Posts:
01. Inspector of Income Tax
02. Tax Assistant
03. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancies: 24 Posts
Mode of Apply: Offline
Last Date for Apply: 18.04.2022
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment – Income Tax Jobs 2022
Income Tax Salary Details:
01) Inspector of Income Tax in pay Level 7 of the matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- in PB-2 of Rs.9300 to 34800/- of 6th CPC.
02) Tax Assistant in pay Level 4 of the matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- in PB-1 of Rs.5200 to 20200/- of 6th CPC.
03) Multi-Tasking Staff in pay Level 1 of the matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in PB-1 of Rs.5200 to 20200/- of 6th CPC.
01. Inspector of Income Tax: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
02. Tax Assistant: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent, and Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
03. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th or Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board or Council.
01. Inspector of Income Tax: 18 to 30 Years
02. Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
03. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 Years
Relaxation of Age: 5 years for General & OBC candidates 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates. (As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious sportspersons).
How to Apply for Income Tax Application: The application form along with terms and conditions and instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the Income Tax Department official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in and sent their application form and all testimonies document through by Post/by hand on or before 18.04.2022.
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan,
P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069
More Information for Income Tax Recruitment: We give the above content for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and does not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.