APDCL Recruitment 2020-21 for 376 Manager & Accounts Posts: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Manager & Accounts Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
APDCL Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: APDCL
Official Website: www.apdcl.org
1. Assistant Manager
2. Junior Manager
3. Assistant Accounts Officer
Total Vacancy: 376 Posts
Qualification: Diploma, Degree
Age Limit: 18-44 Years
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.12.2020
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
Group – A Category:
1. Assistant Manager (Electrical): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
2. Assistant Manager (Civil): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Civil Engineering)
3. Assistant Manager (Electronics & Communication): Full time B.E./B. Tech. in (Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
4. Assistant Manager (Information Technology): Full-time B.E./B. Tech. in (Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
5. Assistant Manager (Human Resource): Two (2) years full-time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/Institution approved by AICTE/UGC
6. Assistant Manager (Law): Full-time Graduate in Law from a University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Group – B Category:
1. Junior Manager (Electrical): Full-time Diploma in (Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
Group – C Category:
2. Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.)
APDCL Jobs – APDCL Vacancy
Group–A Category (Assistant Manager): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
Group–B Category (Junior Manager): Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
Group–C Category (Assistant Accounts Officer): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as of 01.11.2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty-Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty-Five) for Departmental candidates.
Assistant Manager: Rs.37,300/– to Rs.1,12,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.14,200/-
Junior Manager: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.92,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.12,100.00/-
Assistant Accounts: Rs.25,000.00/- to Rs.92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs.11,000/-
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode only on the APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org, and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted. eligible and interested candidates can read the Official Notification before Apply Online.
General/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
SC/ST Candidate: Rs.400/-
PwD Candidates: Nill
Payment Mode: Online
Opening Date for Apply Online: 09.12.2020
Last Date for Apply Online: 18.12.2020
More Information for APDCL Recruitment 2020: We give the above content for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.