UCO Bank UPI – UCO UPI: UCO bank has launched Unified Payment System (UPI) – under the guidance of NPCI to take forward the India’s vision of migrating towards a “less-cash” and more digital society. The UPI works on the unique idea of “virtual payment address (VPA) “- like anand@uco. Customer need to share his/her virtual address only to pay/collect the money. Bank account is always hidden.
UCO Bank UPI – UCO UPI
UCO Bank Full Form: (Formerly) United Commercial Bank
UCO Bank Balance Check: You can give a missed call at 09278792787 to know the account balance in your UCO Bank account. For mini statement you can determine the last 5 transition details. The phone number for the Mini Statement is 09213125125.
UCO Bank Balance Check Number: A free to use SMS service is available to use for the account holder. Type UCOBAL <Mpin> to 56161 to know the balance in the account.
UPI : Latest payment solution via smartphone
The UPI is a unique interface, which works 24×7 across the banking system and is instant, safe, secure, cost-effective and convenient to use. The silent features of UPI :-
- UPI enables to make payment seamless and instant by needing the payee to only remember a virtual payment address (VPA).
- The UPI allows to make payments directly from bank account so one need not to pre-load money in wallets that does not pay interest on the balance.
- The UPI allows to pay different merchants without the hassle of typing card details or net banking credentials.
- Money transfer is instantly between accounts with different banks.
- Money transfer with UPI is secured with a two factor authentication (2FA) – the first factor being the phone and the mobile PIN the second.
- The UPI is capable of peer-to-peer transfers as well as peer to merchant transactions including the option for merchants / service providers to ask for money.
UPI registration and procedure flow:
STEP 1> Installation of App from Google Play Store “UCO-UPI”.
STEP 2> Registration of Profile (During registration Virtual Address is to be created: Virtual Address is the single identity through which money can be Paid/Collected)
STEP 3> Add Bank Account (Please select the Bank where Account is maintained – Subject to the mobile number must be same i.e. registered in the Bank account and where the UPI app is downloaded).
STEP 4> Set UPI Credentials by given Debit Card Details (For doing the transactions UPI credentials is to be set).
STEP 5> Balance Enquiry
STEP 6> Payment / Collect Request
Important Information ⇒ For any information go to UCO Bank Official Website i.e. www.ucobank.com