NTRO Recruitment 2022 – NTRO Vacancy 2022: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Aviator-II & Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
NTRO Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply
Organization Name: NTRO
NTRO Official Website: ntro.gov.in
Name of the Posts:
2. Technical Assistant
Total Vacancy: 182 Posts
Qualification: BHMS/ BAMS
Age Limit: 30 years, 35 years
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 21.01.2023
Qualification for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
Details of information about educational and other qualifications will be available in the official notification.
Age Limit for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
i) Aviator II – Not exceeding 35 years.
ii) Technical Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years.
Pay Scale for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
1. Aviator II : Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 -1,77,500)
2. Technical Assistant : Level-7 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.44,900 -1,42,400)
Physical Medical Standards for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
(i) Height: 155 cms (Male) & 150 cms (Female)
Weight: Proportionate with height
(ii) Eye sight 6/6 and 6/9 without glasses;
(iii) No disorder of cognitive function;
(iv) No orthopedic disability of lower limb, wrist and hand; and
(v) No spinal disability.
(vi) No Color Vision Deficiency.
2. Technical Assistant:-
(i) No Color Vision Deficiency
(ii) Medical Standard of the candidates would be as per the Central Government guidelines applicable to Group ‘B’ posts.
Application Fee for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
• General and all others – Rs.500/- per application
• SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – Rs. Nil per application
Centre of Examination for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment
1. Guwahati (Assam) 2. Patna (Bihar) 3. Chandigarh (Punjab) 4. Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 5. New Delhi (Delhi) 6. Ahmedabad (Gujarat) 7. Kurukshetra (Haryana) 8. Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) 9. Jammu (Jammu And Kashmir) 10. Srinagar (Jammu And Kashmir) 11. Ranchi (Jharkhand) 12. Bangalore (Karnataka) 13. Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) 14. Mumbai (Maharashtra)
15. Bhubaneswar (Odisha) 16. Jaipur (Rajasthan) 17. Gangtok (Sikkim) 18. Chennai (Tamil Nadu) 19 Hyderabad (Telangana) 20. Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) 21. Dehradun (Uttarakhand) 22. Kolkata (West Bengal)
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2022: Candidates can apply ONLINE by visiting https://recruit-ndl.nielit.gov.in website (link of which is also available at https://ntro.gov.in website).
Starting Date for Online Application: 31.12.2022
Last Date for Online Application: 21.01.2023
Click Here ⇒ NTRO Recruitment Notification PDF
Click Here ⇒ NTRO Official Website
More Information for NTRO Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.