Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment 2022 – Heavy Vehicles Factory Vacancy 2022: Heavy Vehicles Factory, Avadi, Chennai has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices Posts. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment, fulfill all the eligibility criteria must go through the paragraph given below to know more information about qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment 2022 – Defence Jobs
Organization Name: Heavy Vehicles Factory
Official Website: ddpdoo.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Total Vacancy: 214 Posts
Qualification: Graduate, Diploma Engineer
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 25.06.2022
Heavy Vehicles Factory Chennai Recruitment – Heavy Vehicles Factory Career
1. Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Heavy Vehicles Factory Job Vacancy 2022
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi, Chennai.
How to Apply for Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment 2022: The eligible and willing applicants can apply through online mode only.
Online Application starting date: 10.06.2022
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 25.06.2022
Last date for applying HEAVY VEHICLES FACTORY: 05.07.2022
Declaration of Shortlisted list: 12.07.2022
Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 19.07.2022 & 20.07.2022
Recruitment Notification PDF ⇒ Click Here
Heavy Vehicles Factory Official Website ⇒ Click Here
More Information for Heavy Vehicles Factory Recruitment: The above contents are for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. Freejobetc.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry out any recruiting process. Freejobetc.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & the application process.